Words our volunteers use to describe their time volunteering at TASCA.
We love our passionate volunteers who give of their time as they can to help us out. Without our volunteers, our events would lack the special and personal touch experienced by our members and guests.
Wondered how you can give back to your community? Want to give a little (or a lot) of your time? TASCA would love to offer you a unique opportunity to give back to our senior neighbors in the greater Tyler area.
We are always looking for those willing to share their passions, talents, knowledge, and time with others.
What can I do? We are glad you asked! We’ve got lots of areas of need or you can bring your own ideas!
Let’s Get Creative, Fill A Community Need, And Create Fun Memories Together
Teach a basic informative class such as “I phone tips” or “Arranging photos on your phone”.
Offer to help be a kitchen cleaner after a special event.
Be a bingo caller
Provide drink refills for guests and help out with potluck lunches.
Help decorate for our festive parties or game days.
Pass out TASCA flyers for membership drives and special community events
Ready to give a little time for a great cause and have a ton of fun along the way???
Simply fill out and submit the form, and our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch with you shortly with more information and available opportunities. We will be happy to get you started volunteering for a great organization and a great group of new friends.TASCA VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
We welcome you to inquire about volunteering at TASCA and learn more about the opportunities and ways you can help!
As a 501c3 charity – our resources can be limited, so we are always happy to have help!!! We are supported financially through dues/donations/fundraisers/and our TASCA building rentals.
1. Assist for a few hours with welcoming members at front desk/register them/answer phone/assist with small projects – contact Patti for details
2. Volunteer to assist at Bingo on the third Monday evening of each month To sell 50/50 tickets/or assist in Snack Shack. Contact George Pruett
3. Volunteer to assist at Country Western Dance on 3rd Saturday evening of each month to sell 50/50 tickets/assist in Snack Shack. Contact Chris Antal
4. Volunteer to serve on a Chamber of Commerce committee on behalf of TASCA – check with Lou Ann Wester or Patti for details.
5. Volunteer to assist with building and grounds maintenance – we always Seem to need something fixed or tended to (just like our homes) – so put your talents to work – contact Jim McKay or Patti
6. Are you good on a computer ??- we need help in this area -Contact Patti
7. Do you have a talent/hobby/or job experience that you might want to Share with other members – like teaching someone to play guitar???? Contact Patti